TOP HOMOEOPATHIC REMEDIES FOR PEPTIC ULCER
Peptic ulcers are open sores that develop on the inside lining of your esophagus, stomach and the upper portion of your small intestine. The most common symptom of a peptic ulcer is abdominal pain.
Peptic ulcers include:-Gastric ulcers that occur on the inside of the stomach,Esophageal ulcers that occur inside the hollow tube (esophagus) that carries food from your throat to your stomach Duodenal ulcers that occur on the inside of the upper portion of your small intestine (duodenum)
Homoeopathic medicine for peptic ulcer offers suitable relief from this painful conditions since homoeopathic medicines have practically no side – effects and are non toxic, which is a big advantage in curing this acidic statae. Homoeopathic medicines in peptic ulcers not only provide permanent relief from pain and other related symptoms, they also treat body’s inability to fight with helicobactor pylori
1. Plumbum aceticum 30 – Head remedy for peptic ulcer. Severe pain and mucular cramps
2. Anacardium orientalis 30—Gastric pain better by eating, worse again after 2 to 3 hours
3. Argentum nitricum 30 – Pain immediately after eating. Ulceration of stomach with radiating pain.Vomiting of blood. Loud eructations
4. Graphites 6 – Specific for gastric and duodenal ulcers. Constractive pain in stomach.Burning in the stomach and a feeling of hunger
5. Kali bichromicum 30 – Round ulcer of stomach. Gastric symptoms are relieved by eating . Pain relieved by hot drinks, food and lying down
6. Robinia 3x – A specific remedy. Grat acidity
7. Uranium nitricum 3x- Flatus after food. Vomiting of mucus with blood and coffee ground matter
8. Crotalus Horridus 30-Ulceration of stomach due to chronic alcoholism Patients who are unable to retain anything , exhibit violent vomiting or vomit blood..
9. Geranium 3X- Aspecific remedy