HOMOEOPATHIC REMEDIES FOR MALE INFERTILITY
Up to 15 percent of couples are infertile. This means they aren't able to conceive a child even though they've had frequent, unprotected sexual intercourse for a year or longer. In up to half of these couples, male infertility plays a role.
Male infertility is due to low sperm production, abnormal sperm function or blockages that prevent the delivery of sperm. Illnesses, injuries, chronic health problems, lifestyle choices and other factors can play a role in causing male infertility.
In my experience homoeopathic remedies are found to be very effective in this field
TOP HOMOEOPATHIC REMEDIES
1. Damiana Q- Sperms are absent in semen. Damiana acts magically and increase the sperm count
2. Conium mac. 200- Absence of sperms in semen
3. Tribulus ter. Q- For correcting semen and sperms. Sperms are absent or are in low count. Weak and thin semen. Poor mobility of sperms and other abnormalities like coiled tails, pairing etc are corrected by the use of this remedy.
4. Lycopodium 200- Increased desire
5. Titanium 30- Increased sexual desire, backache
6. Medorrihinum 1M – Pus cells or RBC in semen
7. Sabal serrulata Q – Wasting testis and loss of sexual power. Coitus painful at the time of emission
8. X-Ray 200- Atrophy of testis resulting in sterility
9. In my experience it is found that Damiana Q, Sabal serrulata Q and Conium mac 200, 1M acts magically in curing sterility and impotency