HOMOEOPATHIC REMEDIES FOR SNORING
Snoring is the hoarse or harsh sound that occurs when your breathing is partially obstructed in some way while you're sleeping. Sometimes snoring may indicate a serious health condition. In addition, snoring can be a nuisance to your partner.
As many as half of adults snore sometimes. Snoring occurs when air flows past relaxed tissues in your throat, causing the tissues to vibrate as you breathe, which creates those irritating sounds.
Lifestyle changes, such as losing weight, avoiding alcohol close to bedtime or sleeping on your side, can help stop snoring.
1. China off. 30- Snoring , specially in children
2. Hippozaeninum 30 – Noisy breathing and snoring, specially in the aged. May be due to chronic nasal catarrh and ulceration of nasal sinuses
3. Lemna minor 6—Snoring due to nasal polyp and nasal obstruction
4. Oenanthe croc. 6 – Snoring in epileptic patients and during menstruation
5. Opium 200—Stertorous breathing and deep snoring especially in old people