HOMOEOPATHIC REMEDIES FOR UTERINE FIBROIDS
Uterine fibroids are the most common benign tumors in women of childbearing age. Fibroids are made of muscle cells and other tissues that grow in and around the wall of the uterus, or womb. The cause of fibroids is unknown..Many women with fibroids have no symptoms. If you do have symptoms, they may include-Heavy or painful periods or bleeding between periods,Feeling "full" in the lower abdomen, Urinating often , Pain during sex ,Lower back pain, Reproductive problems, such as infertility, multiple miscarriages or early labor
1. Calcarea Carbonica 200-is an excellent homeopathic cure for fibroids. This medicine can be used by women in whom the menses last for too long a duration and the flow is profuse. The excessive flow of menses may result in infertility. The women requiring this medicine feel an extreme chill and their feet remain excessively cold during the bleeding from uterus.It is also suited for women who are overweight
2. Calcarea iodide 30- A specific remedy for fibroids
3. Thlaspi Bursa Pastoris 3x- is yet another natural homeopathic medicine for treating fibroid uterus. This medicine can be prescribed in the cases wherein the menses appear very frequently, and at short intervals. In most cases, the patient has not yet recovered from one period and the next period starts. The severe cramping pain in uterus and back during menses can also be treated with this medicine.
4. Trillium Pendulum 3x-- is used in homeopathic treatment of those cases of fibroid where the excessive bleeding from uterus is accompanied by fainting spells. The characteristic color of menstrual blood is bright red and this is a major criterion for this medicine to be used in fibroid cases
5. Fraxinus Americana Q- is a natural homeopathic medicine for treating fibroid where excessive bearing down sensations accompany the menstrual flow. This medicine is also effective if cramps in feet accompany the menstrual bleeding.
6. Calcarea fluorica- 6xworks effictively for treating the fibroids that are very hard and large in size.