TOP 5 HOMOEOPATHIC REMEDIES FOR HYDROCEPHALUS
Hydrocephalus is the buildup of too much cerebrospinal fluid in the brain. Normally, this fluid cushions your brain. When you have too much, though, it puts harmful pressure on your brain.
Hydrocephalus can be congenital, or present at birth. Causes include genetic problems and problems with how the fetus develops. An unusually large head is the main sign of congenital hydrocephalus.
Hydrocephalus can also happen after birth. This is called acquired hydrocephalus. It can occur at any age. Causes can include head injuries, strokes, infections, tumors, and bleeding in the brain. Symptoms include Headache,Vomiting and nausea,Blurry vision,Balance problems, Bladder control problems, Thinking and memory problems
Hydrocephalus can permanently damage the brain, causing problems with physical and mental development. If untreated, it is usually fatal. With treatment, many people lead normal lives with few limitations
1. Apocynum can 6—Specific for hydrocephalus
2. Apis mel 3x—Head remedy for hydrocephalus. Boring head in pillow. Rousing from sleep with shrill, piercing cry. Scanty urine
3. Calcarea carb 30—Hydrocephalus in fat flabby children. Perspiring hot head. Feet clammy and cold. Sour vomiting and sour green stools.Cannot bear to be moved
4. Hedera helix Q – For chronic hydrocephalus
5. Helleborus niger 3—For acute hydrocephalus. Depression of the sensorium.They have eyes but they cannot see.They have ears but they cannot hear.Automatic motion of one leg and one arm. Rolling of head and boring in to the pillow. Cephalic cry is present. Frequent and severe convulsions. Child asks for nothing , bur drinks greedily when given water. Frontanelle prominent . Urine supressed