CONVOLVULUS PLURICAULIS- A BRAIN TONIC
Convolvulus pluricaulis commonly known as sankupushpi, is a perennial herb. Basically it is a brain tonic
- Primarily, shankhapushpi is used as a brain tonic. It is one of the best and prominent natural medicines that help in improving memory. The whole plant of shankhapushpi is used in medical treatment. Its consumption also prevents memory loss.
- Sankupushpi is a rasayana specially promoting intellect
- Ghee 10.24 kg should be cooked with three times juice of sankupushpi along with milk. By its regular use even the dull becomes sharp and intelligent
- Insanity and epilepsy- Old ghee cooked with brahmi juice vaca, kustha and sankupushpi alleviates insanity and epilepsy
- It is also used in rejuvenation therapy as psycho stimulant and tranquilizer